2011年10月15日星期六

Best Solution to Convert and Transfer video to iPad

Last Friday, when I was packing up for moving to New York, I found a DVD disc in an old wooden box in my garage. And this disc is very carefully packed. Out of curiosity, I played the DVD with the DVD player on the TV. To my surprise, the DVD actually records the summer travel to Thailand with my parents when I was about 15 years old, which is 12 years ago. I still remember that memorable vacation clearly.

I am so excited about this DVD and the treasured memory, and I try to find some way to store it in my iPad. I’ve googled and tried lots of relative software. Fortunately, I find it – Aiseesoft iPad Transfer, which seems to be a new application recommended by my colleague. He told me that this transferring software combines converting and transferring functions – it is able to convert Blu-ray, DVD, video to iPad files and transfer files between iPad and computer. And these features are exactly what I need.


I downloaded the free trial version of this iPad Transfer Platinum and installed on my computer (Windows 7 Home Premium). After the installation, I launch this application and connect the iPad to my computer. This software can detect the iPad automatically.


Then all the information of my iPad was shown on the right panel of the interface. On the left panel, all iPad files can be shown in different categories.


Now I need to rip the DVD to iPad video, so I click the “Rip DVD/Blu-ray” node to enter the DVD ripping window. Here this software gets two buttons – “Load Blu-ray” and “Load DVD”, and I click the second one to load the DVD in the DVD drive of the computer. And all titles of the DVD were shown on the interface.


I view DVD titles with the build-in player in the bottom left corner and locate the main title. Then I click the Profile drop-down list and choose “Apple iPad” > “iPad MPEG4 Video (*.mp4)” option.


This software owns editing features. I click the “Edit” button to enter the Edit window. At the very start, I tried to use the “Watermark” function to add a text watermark to the DVD video. However, I found no word could express the feeling when I see the video, so I gave up.

Then I click the “Convert file(s) to devices” button to start converting and transferring the DVD to my iPad.

Finally I could view the video on my iPad and what I want to do now is to share it with my family.

Actually, there are many transferring features of the iPad Transfer Platinum that I have not used. And I will try them later.

Best DVD Ripper

没有评论:

发表评论